Everything you need to know
ANASAEA is a new platform designed for fine art and digital artists. Our goal is to provide a platform where artists can showcase their work, connect with other artists, and engage with their audiences in new and exciting ways.
- You will be able create your own free 3D gallery, with easy-to-use interface
- You can view your art in 3D with zoom, rotate, tilt, and different light options to bring out depth and brushstrokes (it looks really cool)
- You can embed your 3D gallery in your own website, to harness the power of your brand
- You will benefit from an easy to use MINT button to create NFTs, if you choose to preserve or sell your art in the blockchain
- You also can use AI Tools like “Frida”, our Art Information Assistant
- You will be able to use the ANASAEA App, on Android and Apple, and have your gallery in your pocket
- You will have your Gallery in Virtual Reality (its a stunning experience)
- You will be able to walk in your gallery with avatars and chat with other avatars
Our focus is on providing a platform that is designed to meet the needs and wishes of artists.
Yes, you can apply from anywhere in the world. ANASAEA believes in the democratization of art and supports artists from all corners of the globe. Our platform is designed to break down geographical barriers and connect artists with audiences from around the world. So, please feel free to apply, regardless of where you are located.
No, there is no application fee to register on ANASAEA. But there will be different subscription plans available.
No, you don’t have to create an NFT of your physical artworks when you upload them to the ANASAEA platform. However, creating an NFT is an option that you may want to consider.
Creating an NFT of your artwork has several benefits, such as putting your artwork on the blockchain, which provides a secure and immutable record of ownership. It also allows you to control the resale of your artwork and receive royalties each time it is resold. Additionally, NFTs can provide a way to preserve your artwork for future generations.
However, creating an NFT is not mandatory, and you can still upload your physical artworks to the platform without doing so. The ANASAEA platform is designed to accommodate all kinds of artworks, and we welcome artists from various backgrounds and disciplines.
Creating an NFT requires
A digital file of your artwork that represents your artwork.
A compatible wallet: You will need a cryptocurrency wallet that is compatible with the blockchain where you want to mint your NFT. Metamask is one of the most popular wallets for creating NFTs.
Cryptocurrency: You will need to have a certain amount of cryptocurrency in your wallet to pay for the transaction fees associated with minting your NFT on the blockchain.